VACANCIES FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES AT LORET OIL & GAS
Sector: Oil & Gas, Solar Engineering and Power.
Reference No: LHR56739
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
-Receiving training from the concerned people in addition to performing duties in several departments in the organization.
- Learning staff functions and line, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of Loret Energy.
- Setting objectives and performance goals with higher officials and trainers of the organization.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with the trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the management trainee.
The candidate must possess the following:
• Good time and territory management skills
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Computer literacy skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Selling skills
Successful candidates must be prepared to work in any part of the country. Though the job will be challenging and exciting, adequate training and resources will be provided along with amazing opportunity for career growth and development.
The ideal candidates must not be more than 28 years old.
Must have university degree from recognized -institutions
Must have completed the NYSC programmed.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.