OANDO PLC CAREERS: VACANCY FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Oando PLC Vacancy for Personal Assistant
CLOSING DATE: DEC 23, 2010VACANCY DESCRIPTION
Oando Marketing Limited is currently seeking a Personal Assistant to provide general secretarial and administrative support for our top level executive as may be assigned from time to time.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes necessary travel arrangements and in so doing liaises with the Procurement & Services function and/or appointed Travel Agents and Airlines as appropriate. Also schedules and books land transportation arrangements within various cities with support from the various business offices (e.g. Divisional and Area Officers) when necessary.
- Deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate and notes important messages that must be delivered promptly.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail to/from the executive’s office.He/she is required to exercise independent judgment and discretion in completing assignments as the role resides in offices that deal with highly influential external persons and sensitive information.
- Project a professional image and as may be directed handles visitors’ requirements and routine matters for the executive’s attention.
- Manages the executive’s daily itinerary and diary.
- Keeps an up-to-date and accurate diary and schedule of important Company and Group activities and events as detailed in the Social Operating Calendar; promptly updates the executive on any changes when such occur.
- Maintains an effective document and filing management system making information retrieval and utilization more effective.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claim forms on behalf of the executive, subject to prior approval and sign offs; does the same for other Company Executives as may be directed.
- Compiles basic Secretarial and Administrative reports.
- Schedules and coordinates important meetings/events.
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated from time to time
Good 1st degree from a reputable tertiary institution
3 – 4 years secretarial and/or administrative experience within a reputable corporate establishment
HOW TO APPLY
(Note: All candidates with less than 3 years post NYSC will be required to pass an aptitude test before they can be considered for interview)
REGISTER BEFORE YOU CAN APPLY
Deadline: December 23 2010