DE-KNOLL CONSULTING, CAREER OPPORTUNITY
A reputable IT Company that is into sales and servicing of computer & Accessories, Sharp Photocopying machines, led Advertisement screen, Jaalu 221, Led ready Lamp, glass Wash Hand Basin, Hand dryers etc. requires the following matured and result oriented Nigeria to fill the following vacant positions in our offices located at Uyo, Lagos and Abuja.
Our preferred candidate will be conscientious, articulate, and have strong people management skills. He should be capable of working in a relatively large, small and medium sized team environment. He will possess excellent communication and presentation skills must have the ability and confidence to be an effective influencer at the higher level. The successful candidate must also be a matured individual excellent decision-making ability, and exceptional attention to detail. The candidate will be self-motivated with a strong drive, and commitment to achieving agreed objectives. Applicant for this position must possess at least good BSC degree. A higher degree (M.sc/MBA) would be an added advantage.
Must be a professionally qualified accountant. (ANAN/ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA). We except that the in aggregate. Must possess knowledge of accounting software such as peach tree, excel or Microsoft office.
REMUNERATION: Very attractive but negotiable. Other benefits include official car with maintenance allowance, health insurance, club membership, and an annual vacation allowance.
- MARKETING MANAGER
• Applicant must be a graduate of Marketing / Social Science with BSC or HND qualification. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage
• Application must have at least 5 years relevant working experience
• Applicant would be between 30 – 35 years of age
• Brand management and promotion nationwide
• Propagation of items brand and specialities nationwide through advertisements promotions and workshops
• Aggressive support for the sales team target achievement
• Monitoring sales representative intenerary and activities
• Monitoring of competitors’ activities nationwide
• Handling customer’s complaints
• Credit control monitoring
• Generating Sales and marketing reports
- ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONI ENGINEER
• Applicant for this position must possess at least Bsc/HND qualification in relevant field
• Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical/electronics related problems independently
• Must not have less than 3 years relevant working experience
• Applicant should be a graduate of accounting with Bsc or HND other equivalent qualification
• Must not have less than three years relevant working experience
• Proficiency in either peach tree, excel or Microsoft office is not negotiable
- OFFICE ASSISTANCE AND COMMISSION SALES REPS.
• Applicant should have a minimum of OND and not less than 2 years relevant working experience
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending their current CV, valid and active e-mail address and telephone number to:
CLOSING DATE: 2 WEEKS from this publication
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.